houseBuildings Insurance

It will cover cost of damages to the structure of your property such us: roof, floors, ceilings, doors and windows as well as garage and fences. It will also cover any interior permanent fittings: tanks, pipes and cables which you are responsible for.

Content Insurance

It will pay for damages or loss of yours personal possessions that you have in your house or sometimes even possessions temporary taken from your house by you. It will cover any valuables that are not permanently attached to your property's structure. It allows you to protect all of your personal belongings.

Contact US here


02477 987060


Contact form